Do you suffer from chapped lips, tight skin and flaky patches in the winter? Well, who doesn’t. Dry air and frigid temperatures are punishing to your skin. To get some mid-winter relief, Toronto-based dermatologist Dr. Paul Cohen offered six tips on how to stop winter from sucking the glow and moisture from your complexion.
- Preventing dry winter skin starts in the shower
- Stock up on hydrating ingredients
- Look for a heavier formula
- Get a humidifier
- Pay special attention to your hands and lips
- Facial mists really do work