Are your eyelashes thinning as you get older? Eyelash hypotrichosis is a condition of inadequate or not enough eyelashes. It is common and treatable. If you’re tired of spending a fortune on thickening mascaras and false eyelashes, you’ve come to the right place.
The Winnipeg Derm Centre’s Eyelash Enhancement Treatment is a safe and effective solution for people with inadequate lashes. It is clinically proven to grow lashes with gradual and natural results. Your lashes will be longer, fuller and darker over a period of about 4-8 weeks. Full results are usually visible after daily application for 16 weeks.
Watch the instructional video above on how to use Latisse after you have had your consult with our office.
The Derm Centre team of skin professionals can recommend a personalized skin care and treatment program that is medically-safe and clinically effective for you. At each consultation, we will:
- Review your skin concerns and your medical/treatment history
- Conduct a thorough examination of your skin
- Explain any recommended treatments, frequency and costs
- Review pre- and post treatment care instructions
- Answer any questions you may have to ensure you are comfortable with your treatment options