Reverse the affects of aging and sun damage. Softening expression lines will give you a happier, healthier and more youthful appearance.
Wrinkles are lines and creases that form naturally in the skin due to age. Wrinkles tend to be more prominent on sun-exposed areas of the face, hands and arms. Other factors can also contribute to wrinkling such as smoking and exposure to heat, wind and dust.
Wrinkles are caused by a breakdown in collagen, enhanced by sagging skin and decreased fat. Some wrinkles are present at all times such as lines under eyes and around the mouth, nose, chin, neck and hands. Some wrinkles become more pronounced during facial expression especially crow’s feet, frown lines and forehead lines. Deep crevices are typically more noticeable around your eyes, mouth and neck.
Skin professionals at The Derm Centre in Winnipeg will assess your skin and recommend the treatments and products best suited to achieve results for you.
- AcuPulse® Laser Treatment – A Fractional laser treatment to promote new production of collagen.
- GentleMax Pro Skin Tightening Laser Treatment
- BOTOX Cosmetic®
- Cosmetic Fillers – such as Juvederm®, Restylane®, Perylane®, Selphyl®, Sculptra®
- Cosmetic peels
- Skin Care products – Pro-Derm®, Vivier®
- Protect your skin from the sun, and use sunscreen and a min. of SPF 30
- Moisturize often to prevent drying and cracking of the skin
- Don’t smoke
- Eat a healthy diet
The Derm Centre team of skin professionals can recommend a personalized skin care and treatment program that is medically-safe and clinically effective for you. At each consultation, we will:
- Review your skin concerns and your medical/treatment history
- Conduct a thorough examination of your skin
- Explain any recommended treatments, frequency and costs
- Review pre- and post treatment care instructions
- Answer any questions you may have to ensure you are comfortable with your treatment options